1. At Home- At home I am a wife, a daughter, one of six children (three brothers and two sisters), and an aunt (3 nephews and almost 2 nieces). I am busy tending to my family and spending as much time with my husband and family as possible! As a family we love to hang out at mom's house and take family vacations to the Colorado River (Parker on California Side) as much as possible during the summers.
2. At School- Currently I am working as an intern at Compton Unified School District as an elementary RSP Special Ed teacher. I have just started in May and will continue to work with Compton Unified between 2 different elementary schools. I get to utilize both my credentials as an elementary RSP teacher! Love it!!! The classroom with kidos is my environment!!!
3. Out and About- When I am not working or in class my husband and I enjoy music and being out in nature. We love to go for hikes and attend concerts (Rock N Roll). We have seen Aerosmith, our favorite band about 6 times. We haven't been to a concert this year but look forward to one in the future. Going for walks or hikes in nature and being outside is one of our favorite things!!
4. Unique about me- Unique about me... this is an interesting topic. I am one of six children, the second oldest, oldest girl. We are all about only a year apart. The oldest will be 35 on July 26th, I will be 34 on July 13th, and the next youngest boy will be 33 on July 9th. So for 4 days my younger brother and I will be the same age, then once it's my birthday I will be the same age as my older brother for about 2 weeks. We are close in age but close in relationships as well! The oldest will be 35 and the youngest will be 29 this year. We are the Betts (my maiden name) Bunch!!

No comments:
Post a Comment