Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Copyright

Good job you propellor head, or maybe you should go back and read the article!
Your score is 63%.


SO there are many tricky issues that surround copyright laws. I thought initially it was about money however it is not! I have realized that although you may give credit it still does not make it legal. I also learned that showing material for rewards is not legal only for instructional purposes. I also thought it was interesting that you can copy Bill Nye the Science guy and shelf it for 3 years because it is intended for instructional purposes however other clips its only 45days. I also think it’s good to be aware that you cannot pretape as a precaution or a “just in case” situation. I also learned that copyright laws are civil not criminal. Many interesting facts I learned from this article. I will return to this article for more clarification when I have a question in the future about usage of copyrighted material.

No comments:

Post a Comment