Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Scoring PowerPoints

1. What are my thoughts on this article?
I  think that this article has many valid points. I didn't dislike this article but I thought it could be improved to make it more interesting to read and enjoyable for the reader. I did learn some new information however most of the information covered has been discussed in many of my prior classes.

2. What parts do I agree with?
I agree with the fact that the bullets on the slides are there as talking points. The slides are not meant to be read word for word (although I have been guilty of this in the past). I also agree that the presenter needs to make eye contact with the audience and know the audience when they are creating the powerpoint. I also agree that you should eliminate distractions and also speak with conviction during your presentation.

3. What parts did I disagree with?
I don't necessarily think that every pictures has to have a dramatic impact or be so powerful but you should attempt to find powerful pictures. I also don't think that every presentation needs to be delivered dramatically, it just depends on the assignment and the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment